Delighted to share Head Medical is seeking a GMC specialist registered Consultant Psychiatrist in Perinatal Mental Health Psychiatry to provide consultant-delivered services in an established well-resourced multi-disciplinary team in the borough of Harrow.
As a Consultant in Perinatal Psychiatry, you'll:
- Provide senior medical responsibility for the assessment and management of patients in perinatal service
- Oversight of and contribution to robust care planning, risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Support recruitment and ensure optimal retention of team members and uphold morale
- Ensure good service quality and performance
- Experience of assessing and treating patients in acute and community psychiatric settings
- Evidence of interest in Perinatal Mental Health
- Experience in leading a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent clinical skills using biopsycho-social perspective and wide medical knowledge
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary scale between £88,364, £ 119,133
- Full comprehensive relocation package on offer.
- Recruitment retention included!!
- Generously funded study leave is available.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light discounts
About the Trust:
- Rated 'good' by a recent CQC inspection
- High-performing NHS mental health service within the London and Milton Keynes area you'll join this trust at a fantastic time, your ideas and ways of working can help this organisation achieve its future objectives and goals
- Over recent years the catchment area has grown significantly, making the Trust’s population more diverse than ever.
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full GMC Registration
- Inclusion on the Specialist Register (or CCT expected within 6 months of interview date)
- Section 12 MHA Approved
- Knowledge of recent developments and drug advances in perinatal psychiatry
- Knowledge of key issues associated with the development of Perinatal Mental Health Services
- Knowledge of NHS planning and commissioning processes
- Experience in Perinatal Mental Health Services
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information and a detailed job spec. We would love to hear from you