Delighted to share Head Medical is seeking a GMC specialist registered Consultant Psychiatrist in General Adult Psychiatry to provide consultant-delivered services in an established well-resourced multi-disciplinary team in the council area of Brent
As a Consultant in General Adult, you'll be required to undertake the following duties:
- Promote good clinical care for all patients for both their mental health and physical health.
- Encouraged to undertake any quality improvement project which may be relevant to either short or long-term service improvement.
- Looking for individuals who are enthusiastic and flexible with a commitment to delivering person-centered care.
- There is on-call responsibility with this post.
- Assessment and treatment of mental disorders in an acute psychiatric setting
- Experience of use of the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act in an inpatient psychiatric setting
- Evidence of completed clinical audit projects
- Evidence of undergraduate and postgraduate trainee teaching
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary scale between £88,364, £ 119,133
- Full comprehensive relocation package on offer.
- Recruitment retention included!!
- Generously funded study leave is available.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light discounts
About the Trust:
- Rated 'good' by a recent CQC inspection
- High-performing NHS mental health service within the London and Milton Keynes area you'll join this trust at a fantastic time, your ideas and ways of working can help this organisation achieve its future objectives and goals
- Over recent years the catchment area has grown significantly, making the Trust’s population more diverse than ever.
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full GMC Registration
- Inclusion on the Specialist Register (or CCT expected within 6 months of interview date)
- Section 12 MHA Approved
- Membership of the RCPsych
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information and a detailed job spec. We would love to hear from you