Delighted to share Head Medical is seeking a GMC specialist registered clinician to provide consultant-delivered anaesthetic services for all specialties (for which they have appropriate training), which will be allocated according to service need. A great opportunity here for a Consultant in Anaesthetics to join one of the largest hospital trusts in South East England.
This NHS university trust is looking for a dynamic and motivated Consultant within Anaesthesia to come join their friendly and enthusiastic team.
About the Trust:
- One of the most research-active acute trusts in the South East, which encourages all medical staff to get involved with ongoing research projects.
- Passionate about teaching, you can play your part in teaching the next generation of doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff. Throughout your time, this trust will give you the opportunity to make sure you keep up to date on educational development.
- Provides the full range of accident, emergency, and elective services and district general hospital services.
- Developments have included the opening of several new operating theatres.
- Transport links to London are quick, direct, and frequent.
As a Consultant in Anaesthetics, you'll need to have:
- Medical degree/FRCA or equivalent
- Full GMC registration
- NHS experience or similar working practices are required.
- UK CCT preferred /or eligibility for specialist registration.
- Wide experience in adult and paediatric anaesthesia
What’s on offer for you?
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information. We would love to hear from you