Fancy a sea change in a lovely coastal setting in Margate, Kent?
This is a great opportunity for a Consultant Geriatrician with experience in Parkinson's Disease to join one of the largest Hospital Trusts in England.
- Consultant Geriatrician required for Margate
- Experience in Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
- UK CCT preferred / eligibility for specialist registration GMC
- £20,000 bonus paid
The Trust is recruiting dynamic and motivated Elderly Care Consultants to join their friendly and enthusiastic team. The successful candidates will join other substantive Consultants in providing the highest quality care possible for older patients in Ashford, Canterbury and Thanet regions.
The posts will be a combination of acute inpatient care for patients coming from a distinct locality and ED liaison and Frailty service sessions. However, as a large and dynamic department, there is opportunity to negotiate job plans to fit special interests.
There is also flexibility to work between Medicine for Older People and Acute Medicine if this balance of work is desired. There is a new acute medical model being developed to be implemented across the Trust.
- Experience in Parkinson's Disease and movement disorders
- Professional qualifications
- Full GMC Registration
- Specialist Registration or will obtain within 6 months of interview date
- Experience in Audit, Service Improvement
- Adheres to GMC Code of Conduct
- Upholds the Trust Employer's Values
- Candidates MUST be able to demonstrate the ability and willingness to travel effectively between the Trust sites
- Higher Degree (MD /PhD or equivalent) in Geriatric Medicine
- Experience in Clinical Governance
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV. We would love to hear from you.