- £20,000 joining bonus!
- The hospital is easily accessible from the M20
- Transport links from Ashford International
A bit about the hospital:
This hospital and another in the trust were chosen for filming the “We are the NHS” campaign purely because of their staff reputation, research, cutting edge technology, innovations and life-saving operations. This is not only a testament to the thousands of staff who carry out extraordinary wok day in day out, but also a huge gesture in faith in the trust to be the face of such an important campaign.
Some information on the role:
- It is desirable to have a sub speciality interest in one or more of the following: breast, skin, gastrointestinal and soft tissue pathology.
- You will also be given flexibility within the existing structure to develop further sub-specialist interests.
- There is the opportunity to participate in the private pathology services provided by the consultant group, if desired.
- There is also an opportunity to participate in the coronial post-mortem rota, if applicable, but this is not essential.
- Full GMC Registration
- Specialist Registration or will obtain within 6 months of interview date
- Experience of working as a pathologist in an NHS Trust at registrar level or above