Seeking Consultant Anaesthetists for this beautiful coastal region of New South Wales south of Sydney.
Enjoy great surf beaches, amazing bushwalks, local culture and food, wine and arts festivals.
- Train services operate at regular intervals from Sydney.
- Excellent remuneration package up to AUD$400k dependent upon exp.
- A variety of fantastic restaurants, great shopping, acclaimed wineries, exciting attractions, national parks, and all with a warm and temperate climate.
- Lower cost of living
This is your opportunity to join this well-established team in the wonderful geographical environs of the south coast of New South Wales.
- Anaesthetise for Orthopaedics (Trauma, Paediatrics and Geriatrics), Urology, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Endoscopy and a very busy Obstetrics unit.
- Candidates must be comfortable with paediatric cases. There are no regular lists, but cases increase during school holidays. You will also be required to provide airways support for Emergency Department Paediatrics and ICU.
- Commitment to teaching with experience in teaching both undergraduate and post graduate students and other staff of the hospital.
- Participate in the on call roster as required.
Applicants should be registered (or eligible for registration) as a specialist with the Medical Board of Australia and be a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA) or equivalent as an overseas trained specialist who has completed their training in either the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA (ABA certified) or New Zealand.
Relax on white sand beaches all along the stunning coastline. Or indulge in outdoor activities like the excellent snorkelling and diving in a magical aquatic reserve, iconic surf breaks, a tranquil lake and river where you can test your SUP or kayaking skills, or a batch of activities that will get your adrenaline flowing.
The area is bordered by the mountains, coastal plains and over 100 magnificent beaches. This beautiful natural environment plays a central role in the quality of life of the local community. Commute times are short; and when you’re not at work, you can relax on some of the country’s best beaches, explore the stunning coastal rainforests and outdoor adventure activities or enjoy the local dining – all contributing to a perfect work-life balance. The area offers a range of outdoor activities, vibrant shopping and engaging entertainment to suit any lifestyle.
How can Head Medical help you? We have a dedicated Registration Team who seamlessly manage all aspects of your regulatory and temporary work visa applications after you accept a suitable job offer, at no cost to you. Our aim is to get you ready to start work within agreed timeframes and with minimal hassle to you or your new employer.