- Approx. AU470k pa dependent on experience plus additional benefits such as housing etc.
- Explore some of the world's most ancient landscapes - gorges, waterfalls, rock pools etc.
- Sail, kayak, fish, dive, snorkel along a beautiful coastline.
- Make a visible and lasting difference to mental health care.
- Develop an interest in indigenous mental health which would further your career in Australia.
This amazing job and location will appeal to experienced Consultant Psychiatrist looking for a well remunerated public mental health post offering personal and professional adventure.
As well as FRANZCPs, this position is open to experienced Consultant Psychiatrists who have completed their specialist training in any of the following countries: UK, Eire, New Zealand, USA , Canada. Further you will have at least 3 yrs consultant level of experience and have completed a formal post in CAMHS during your training.
Importantly, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Capacity to work autonomously and providing clinical leadership within a multi-disciplinery team context.
- Experience in the implementation and evaluation of clinical governance systems.
- Experience and enjoyment in undergrad and postgrad teaching.
- A commitment to professional development.
- High level communication skills.
Applicants with experience working in all or some of the following will be highly regarded:
- Indigenous peoples mental health.
- Experience in rural environments.
- Child and Adolescent psychiatry.
Maybe it is really time to explore life off the beaten path.
For more information about this sensational work and lifestyle opportunity or if you are simply only interested at this stage in more general information about working in Australia please call Al Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org or you can Message me via WhatsApp: https://wa.me/447502244964