Leadership opportunity in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in Perth, Western Australia!
This service is within a world class paediatric facility with state of the art tech, utilising contemporary psychiatric practises. It provides first class care in Perth as well as supporting other services and hospitals throughout the state.
- This is a Head of Service post.
- Top public health salary including managerial allowance - up to AUD450k plus additional allowances.
- Enjoy personal and professional benefits of metropolitan Perth living.
Hospital and service.
- New purpose built 300 bed specialist paediatric hospital and trauma centre.
- State’s only dedicated Tertiary Paediatric Hospital.
- CAMHS provides care to infants, children, adolescents in community based and inpatient contexts as well as specialised programs.
- Lucrative public health salary, allowances, and comprehensive benefits up to AUD$450k plus additional allowances.
- 40 hour week.
- 10 public holidays.
- 3 weeks professional development leave.
- AU$28k professional development allowance (paid with salary).
- 13 weeks long service leave (after qualifying period).
- Ideal city for singles, couples and families.
- Excellent private school education options.
- 5hrs flying time to Singapore and forecasted direct flights to India.
Job Scope includes but isn’t not limited to:
- Delivering first class contemporary psychiatric care.
- Medico-legal responsibility.
- Teaching and research.
Essential criteria includes but is not limited to:
- FRANZCP or
- Completion of specialist training in Ireland, UK, USA, Canada or South Africa.
- Minimum 3 years experience at consultant level.
- MRCPsych/FRCPsych or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability in providing clinical leadership to a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in undertaking individual therapy and family systems interventions.
Please email me or call me if you want more information about the job, location and benefits.