We have currently teamed up with one of WA’s largest not-for-profit providers of care and services for elderly. They provide a range of care including affordable housing for seniors, residential aged care, home care, day clubs and dementia services.
Embrace the best of both worlds in Perth, where soft-sand beaches and scenic parks meet a thriving metropolis.
Australia’s sunniest capital city blends urban cool with raw natural beauty. Its heart is bustling with bars, restaurants, shopping, and cultural spaces, and is also home to Kings Park - one of the world’s largest inner-city parks. Just a short drive away are the beautiful wineries of the Swan Valley and a string of stunning beaches where you can watch amazing sunsets and even swim with wild dolphins. The clean, clear coastline offer great spots for swimming, surfing and water sports. It is a highly multi-cultural city and a top choice for UK expats.
It has a great range of primary and secondary schools; the University of Western Australia ranks in the world’s top 100 Universities.
As a care nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Complete assessments and documentation for residents, ensuring accurate care planning and relevant supporting documentation
- Providing coaching, education, and support to the team
- Supervise the delivery of care daily by the care team
- Comply with the policies and procedures and contribute to continuous and quality improvement practice
- At least 1 year+ experience working as an RN with geriatric patients in a hospital or preferably a care home setting.
- Current registration with AHPRA or be eligible and have WWCC
- UK and Ireland nursing degree
- Commit to Quality Patient Care
- The ability to pass a Police Clearance
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Full Flu and Covid Vaccination status (x3 Vaccinations)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good clinical decision making and problem-solving skills
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors and nurses relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we will manage the registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
For any further queries contact me on Briony@headmedical.com