Consultant General Adult Psychiatrist
Substantive Consultant/Specialist public health opportunity in beautiful coastal New South Wales.
- Lucrative public health salary, allowances, and comprehensive benefits.
- 40 hour week flexible and family-friendly working arrangements.
- AUD35k professional development allowance.
- Rich choice of schooling - both private and public.
- Agreeable climate warmer than Sydney, cooler than Brisbane.
- Lifestyle - surf, sea kayak, hike, garden, golf
- 200k population.
- Fast growing and aging population.
- Hotspot for new tech startups.
Mental health service and facilities.
- Service provides care to over 200k people.
- Talented and progressive group of consultant psychiatrists.
- Committed nursing and administrative staff.
Job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Deliver first class contemporary care in inpatient, outpatient and other settings.
- Ensuring clinical records are maintained to a high standard.
- Provide clinical and program direction leadership.
- Coordinate services across a region with a high representation of aboriginal representation in the respective communities.
- Liaise effectively with GPs, Paediatric services, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Supervise and educate junior medical staff and other staff.
- Participating in oncall roster.
- Have FRANZCP or have completed specialist training in either the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada or NZ; and have 2.5yrs experience at consultant/specialist level.
- Be prepared to work on rostered on-call.
- Have first class communication skills.
- Have an inclusive approach to patients, families and carers.
For more salary, job, location, service information please call Alasdair on 07502244964 or via Whatsapp : https://wa.me/447502244964