Head Medical are pleased to announce we working with multiple Hospitals across Australia who are needing Adult Nurses.
These positions are in; Western Australia, NSW, Victoria, ACT and Queensland (including major cities such as Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.)
Specialties; General Paediatric Nurses, Surgical Paediatric Nurses, Emergency Department Paediatric Nurses, NICU Nurses & PICU Nurses
Why our clients?
- Relocation Support – Reimbursed upon arrival. (Amount to be confirmed upon application or contact Briony@Headmedical.com)
- Visa Sponsorship for you and your family.
- Financial initiatives such as salary packaging, annual leave loading, eligible superannuation payments, access to financial counselling and staff discounts.
- Up too 11.5% Superannuation
- Flexible working conditions.
Salary ranging up too 102,000.00AUD
What you need:
- 2 Years experience working as a Registered Midwife in the UK or Ireland.
- Current registration with NMBA or NMC
- Eligible for AHPRA and an Australian Visa
Contact Briony@Headmedical.com for more information on clients.
How Head Medical Can Help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Nurses and doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Nursing Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.