Vicki McLaren, Head Medical's international GP recruitment Manager has provided an update for General Practitioners interested in working in Australia.
- The cities of Launceston and Hobart in Tasmania no longer have DPA restrictions
- Wollongong and Newcastle in NSW have DPA again as does Hornsby which is less than 40 mins from Sydney CBD.
- Queensland has regained Jimboomba, Redbank and Townsville with Ipswich and Cabooture, which won appeals earlier remaining DPA
- Melbourne has some new locations in the South on the Coast and still has DPA in the West, 30 mins from the Central Business District and 30 mins from beaches
- South Australia and Western Australia remain mostly unchanged, positions in the outer suburbs of Adelaide and Perth
To find out more about GP opportunities in these locations or elsewhere, get in touch!