Are you an EEA trained GP, and are you considering moving to the UK to work as a General Practitioner? Now is the perfect time to apply! The IGPR program will offer you an unrivalled level of support, including induction training, a generous financial relocation package as well as assistance throughout all steps of the process. We will host an interview round in London on 25-26-27 September, so apply today if you are ready to take on a new challenge as soon as Autumn 2019!
What are the next steps?
- Send your cv and evidence of language to email@example.com
- Complete pre-employment checks
- First video interview with the NHS
- Panel interview and practice visits in London on 25-26-27 September
- Relocate to the UK in Autumn and start paid observership
What level of support can you expect when you accept a place on the IGPR program?
Head Medical and NHS England are here to help you every step of the way. Once you have applied and passed the interview stage you will receive the following benefits:
- Temporary accommodation will be arranged for when you first arrive in the UK
- Costs for flights as well as for transportation of belongings will be covered
- A relocation specialist will be assigned to you and will assist in finding you long term accommodation
- A one-off payment of £500 will be paid out to cover initial commuting costs
- Full induction and training
- English language training and support if required
How can Brexit affect the program and your relocation?
The UK might leave the EU in October 2019. Whether we leave with or without a deal, EU citizens play a critical role in delivering the UK’s health and social care, and you have a secure future here. Your European qualifications will continue to be recognised by all professional healthcare regulators, and we will support you throughout the process by making the settling in process as smooth as possible.
Do you think this is the pathway for you? Contact Jo on +44 (0) 131 240 5266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Want to find out more about living in London? Check out our Relocating to London blog!
For further details on the IGPR programme visit our NHS England page!