September 2012 marked our 4th birthday and what an incredible and quick four years it has been! In that time, we have grown from an idea into a thriving team of twenty people and here’s some of what we’ve done in that time:
- Found more than 300 Doctors jobs (in seven countries across three continents; Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan);
- Been recognised as Best Place to Work, Best Recruitment Agency and received accreditation from Investors In People, ISO9001 and are active corporate members of both REC and AMRANZ professional bodies;
- Spent lots of time in both Australia and New Zealand visiting clients and Doctors we have helped to relocate;
- Visited Qatar to get involved in a new hospital project and made plans to return to not only Qatar but also elsewhere in the Gulf;
- Consumed several thousand cups of tea, baked and enjoyed many cakes, shed the odd tear but mainly had lots and lots of laughs and proud moments along the way.
It’s exciting to think where we will be four years from now, but our plans most definitely include continuing to grow our business and our numbers as well as our range of jobs. We will be launching our business plan and goals for 2013-2015 next week, so watch this space.
Thanks for reading