Official Language: English, other language is mainly Twi
Currency: Ghanaian Cedi
Populations: 30.42 million
Ghana, officially the Republic of Ghana is situated on the coast of the Gulf of Guinea in Western Africa. We are excited to be working with LuccaHealth to find talented doctors looking for the next step in their career, click on the image to the right to find out more.
- Ghana has one of the most stable economies in West Africa
- Work in a brand-new state of the art private clinic in Accra
- Live in a country of rich cultural heritage, with many cultural influences shown in the delicious food, music and art.
- Relax on your weekends at one Ghana’s many pristine beaches.
- Enjoy a warm tropical climate throughout the year
- Ghana is renowned for its friendliness and hospitality.
If you are an adventurous, specialist level doctor looking for a new challenge and would like to fast-track your career in an emerging market, please do get in touch!