We are looking to hear from vocationally trained GPs who hold either a UK or EU qualification to join this group of GP practices with 70 clinics across Ireland.
- 6 weeks annual leave
- €108,000 - €145,000 per annum
- Average pension contribution of €24,000 on top of annual salary*
- Paid indemnity
- Partnership pathway
- Opportunity to pursue specialist interests
- Paid sick leave (all pro rata)
- Subsidised maternity leave
- Education assistance
- Special interest development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mentorship programme
Fantastic opportunity to experience life and work in Ireland with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- You must be eligible for specialist registration via the IMC via one of the 4 routes
- Trained as a Specialist in a European Union/ European Economic Area Member State
- Acquired Rights as a Specialist in a European Union/ European Economic Area Member State
- Trained as a Specialist in a Third Country and Recognised as a Specialist in Another European Union/ European Economic Area Member State
- Hold a specialist qualification on a list of specialist qualifications approved by the Medical Council for recognition
It is known as the Emerald Isle for its stunning green landscapes and the natives are renowned for their outstanding hospitality. Ireland has plenty to offer because of its rich culture, heritage, and history, particularly literature and music. Dublin is its largest city, full of great bars, restaurants, and lots of cultural landmarks to explore. Ireland is a great place to live if you enjoy the outdoors, with many excellent, well-maintained hiking trails, countryside, and National Parks to enjoy. With cosmopolitan cities stunning coastlines and breath-taking countryside, Ireland has it all.
Ireland has a high standard of living with affordable housing and excellent schooling options with Irish secondary schools ranking among the best in Europe. The standard of university education in Ireland is also excellent and is highly ranked in the world ranking global league table.
Being so close to Europe means you are only moments away from visiting many fascinating and diverse countries – a great way to spend your holidays.
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time-consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.