One of Australia's independent health practitioners who provide accessible and quality healthcare for all Australians. They enable a range of healthcare services in over 70 locations across Australia. Their core services including GP, Specialists, Nursing and Dental. Their doctors, dentists, nurses and allied practitioners work together closely, and are empowered by innovative technology, to help deliver better health outcomes for patients. They offer range of services, extended operating hours, and network of metro, regional and rural locations, provides unparalleled access for patients from all walks of life.
About the Role
• Provide comprehensive triage of patients presenting to the Urgent Care Service
• Ensure the triage category selected is appropriate for the presenting illness or injury
• Initiate care activities relevant to triage & presentation
• Promptly provide Urgent Care medical practitioner triage handover
• Pay $45 AUD per hour
• Minimum 5 years post-graduation nursing experience.
• With minimum 1 years Emergency experience in the last 18months.
• Experience in triage in an emergency setting (preferably ED)
• Experience in a primary care setting desirable
We are currently recruiting for all states of Australia, so let us know where you want to go and we will try accommodate!!!
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors and nurses relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we will manage the registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.