Head Medical are delighted to be recruiting for a Trust Grade (CT1) in Emergency Medicine on behalf of our client based in beautiful North Yorkshire.
This is a unique opportunity for anyone who may be interested in a 'taster' year within the Emergency department, whilst also being great for those who are committed to a career in Emergency Medicine as it provides progression opportunities at Specialty level.
Although this isn't an approved training position it does offer many of the same benefits including;
- A named clinical supervisor.
- An individual personal development plan and annual appraisal.
- Access to the NHS e-appraisal system.
- Support provided towards those wishing to obtain alternative certificate confirming achievement of foundation competencies.
This exciting position offers excellent shop-floor support from enthusiastic senior and middle grade doctors. The rota is carefully designed to minimise fatigue, with a maximum of 4 nightshifts in a row and nearly all-day shifts capped at 8 hours. Salary follows NHS pay scales and is subject to a police check. Those requiring a visa will be considered.
To be considered you must:
- Hold a current ALS certificate.
- Have 4 months experience working in the UK.
- Hold registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) with a licence to practise.
- Have 12 months experience after full GMC registration or equivalent.
If you are interested in this amazing position, get in touch with Allison to discuss further or send an up-to-date CV for consideration.
**If this post isn't right for you at this time, please feel free to share with your friends and colleagues who might be interested. We pay £500 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.**