A great opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual within the speciality of Paediatrics to join an NHS Trust in Yorkshire and be part of an exciting program to enable service redesign and strengthening ambulatory pathways across Paediatric services.
This is an exciting post within general paediatrics and the trust has made significant investment into the service recently which has allowed them to provide a comprehensive offering to the local community. Recent improvements are as follows:
- New Neonatal Unit which opened in 2018.
- A brand-new Children’s ward has been developed and relocated to be within close proximity to Neonatal Unit.
- Also, a new CAU which is co-located with the Paediatric Emergency Department
As a Speciality Doctor in Paediatrics, you'll:
- Undertake duties on the CAU, Paediatric Ward, Neonatal Unit (NNU) and in the Paediatric Outpatient Department, as well as attending the delivery suite and the postnatal wards when required and contributing to safeguarding clinics.
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary scale between £51,000-£80,000
- Generously funded study leave is available.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light discounts
About the Trust:
- Rated 'good' by a recent CQC inspection
- High-performing NHS trust within the Yorkshire area you'll join this trust at a fantastic time, your ideas and ways of working can help this organisation achieve its future objectives and goals.
- Provides a full range of district hospital services to the local community and surrounding area. These include accident and emergency services, outpatient clinics, inpatient services, and maternity and children’s services.
- FULL MRCPCH
- GMC registration
- 4+ Years minimum experience in Paediatrics
- UK experience in General Peads at SD level
- Neonatal Ward experience
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information and a detailed job spec. We would love to hear from you