We are looking for a Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist to join a team of highly qualified, trained specialists providing a range of services to an established patient base in the area. This position would ideally suit a newly qualified Consultant with up to one years' experience. For cultural reasons my client has requested female applicants only.
Our client has a clinic within an established villa community, conveniently located near Dubai Marina, Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City and Knowledge Villa. The successful candidate will be responsible for the medical care of patients in the Outpatient Department of this clinic.
- Must have successfully completed their medical qualification from a reputable medical school;
- Completion of higher specialist training with specialist certification (CCT);
- Selection criteria will be based on the licensing guidelines of the Dubai Health Authority;
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Obstetrics and Gynaecology;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and must be computer literate;
- Strong awareness of medical malpractice protocols;
- Flexible, proactive team player and the ability to cope with a changing environment;
- Requirement is for a female;
- Provides Obstetrics and Gynaecology care to assigned patients according to current, best evidence-based standards and in accordance to the medical facility's policy and regulations;
- Evaluates patients and records clinical findings and plans of care;
- Observes the facility's medical referral system whenever required; collaborates with other members of the health and administration team to ensure patient safety and quality treatment;
- Participates in the review and planning activities relevant to Obstetrics and Gynaecology services offered by the facility;
- Participates in the professional development and educational activities for the medical staff;
- Participates in the conduct of clinical audits as per the clinical governance policy of the facility;
- Active involvement in opportunities to promote the clinical services of the facility to the general public and the wider medical community of Dubai and the UAE;
- Fulfills the professional requirements for the continuing maintenance of competences in all aspects of Obstetrics and Gynaecology care and continual improvement of clinical practice;
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
For further details on these vacancies please contact Annie Nicholson on 0131 240 5251 (email@example.com)