Head Medical is delighted to be recruiting Registered Nurses who are specialised in Critical Care for a fixed-term contract ending on 31st March in Gibraltar. If you are looking for a short-term contract overseas where you can enjoy the sunshine and a Mediterranean lifestyle then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Gibraltar is approximately two and a half hours away from the UK and has on average 300 days of sunshine every year. It is an English speaking community, with eclectic cultural influences which can make an ideal place for working and living overseas. You can enjoy beautiful beaches and breath-taking landscapes while undertaking outdoor activities such as biking and windsurfing.
We are looking for:
- Registered Nurses with a minimum of two years' post-graduate experience
- Current NMC registration
- Experienced working in ITU/ICU
- Salary from £27,731 to £37,029 per annum (dependent on years of recognised service within the grade) excluding allowances
- Return flights (economy) and airport transfers
- Rent free accommodation for term of contract
If you have the required experience and would like to discuss this role please get in touch as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com