This Regional Health Service in Western Australia has a requirement for a Senior Medical Practitioner in Emergency Medicine.
Based in the Geraldton hospital you will work with a committed multidisciplinery team that delivers first class care to patients presented to the Emergency Department.
Your contribution will be rewarded with
- A remuneration package between AU$319k - AU$340k.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible leave options.
- Other professional and location based allowances.
- Living in a beautiful and chilled out coastal environment.
Working under the supervision of Consultant/Specialists your responsibilities - clinical work aside - will include providing leadership, training, supervision and education to Doctors in Training. This will be delivered in a collaborative context with Consultant/Specialists and the the Medical Director.
- You will have experience in an ED in Australia or a comparable country of training: UK, NZ, Ireland, USA or Canada.
- You must be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to providing clinical leadership and governance.
- Your communication skills will be first class and you will be able to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, quickly and easily.
- You will have an excellent generalist and emergency medicine skillset with a post grad qualification in Emergency Medicine and be able to demonstrate at least 12 years of experience in a hospital or GP context.
- You will also have experience in rural and remote medicine and have experience in or be interested in indigenous australian health and culture.
- You will either be a Fellow of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practice (RACGP).
What Head Medical can do for you….
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.