This Regional Health Service in Western Australia has a requirement for a Senior Medical Practitioner in Emergency Medicine.
Based in the Geraldton hospital you will work with a committed multidisciplinery team taht delivers first class care to patients presented to the Emergency Department.
Your contribution will be rewarded with
- A remuneration package between AU$319k - AU$340k.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible leave options.
- Other professional and location based allowances.
- Living in a beautiful and chilled out coastal environment.
Working under the supervision of Consultant/Specialists your responsibilities - clinical work aside - will include providing leadership, training, supervision and education to Doctors in Training. This will be delivered in a collaborative context with Consultant/Specialists and the the Medical Director.
- You will have experience in an ED in Australia or a comparable country of training: UK, NZ, Ireland, USA or Canada.
- You must be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to providing clinical leadership and governance.
- Your communication skills will be first class and you will be able to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, quickly and easily.
- You will have an excellent generalist and emergency medicine skillset with a post grad qualification in Emergency Medicine and be able to demonstrate at least 12 years of experience in a hospital or GP context.
- You will also have experience in rural and remote medicine and have experience in or be interested in indigenous australian health and culture.
For more information please call Al Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org