We are very excited to be working in partnership with a US based company who provide medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have fantastic opportunities available for experienced Respiratory physicians, to be able to take up a contract role (all expenses covered) on one of the stunning Islands of the area formerly known as the Dutch Antilles! These Islands are not only beautiful but offer year-round sunshine, a relaxing pace of life and incredible beaches and diving spots.
What is the contract length?
The minimum contract commitment is usually 90 days but may be negotiable. We are looking for those individuals who are available to start this post, within 2-4 week's time.
What’s the role?
- Consults with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Work as part of a team covering 5 shifts per week (8 hour shifts).
- Diagnose and treat conditions related to pulmonology.
- Use and interpret pulmonological exams and tests.
- Perform various specialized procedures to acquire samples for further analysis.
- Provides immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Maintain detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Provides support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducts research into the testing and development of new medications and methods of treatment.
What are the required skills and qualifications?
- Current unrestricted registration in relevant specialty
- A current internationally recognized registered license to practice
- Active license
- Ideally 3 years post training experience
- Fluency in English
What’s on offer?
Generous hourly rate salary - CIRCA 250 - 275 USD per hour
Accommodation in high standard hotel
All meals provided in hotel
All travel costs covered
Professional indemnity insurance
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.