Head Medical are assisting with the recruitment of a Registered Theatre Nurse to the beautiful Islands of Turks and Caicos. This is a 2 year post, which can be extended if you want to stay longer.
Turks & Caicos is a beautiful group of 40 Islands surrounded by turquoise sea and white sandy beaches nestled in the Caribbean. It is a British overseas territory and has offshore tax free status. You will find there a large ex pat community with nationalities including Canadian, American, British, French, Haitian, Dominican and Scandinavian. Turks & Caicos has excellent weather all year round with temperatures from 25 to 32 degrees Celsius. If you are keen to utilise your specialist knowledge and skills in an idyllic location, this location is one to consider.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
- Most recent experience to be within Theatres
- Hold relevant Nursing Council Registration
- Current BLS certificate (ALS desirable)
- Nursing Degree
- Fluent English language skills
Salary & Benefits
- Tax free salary between $30000
- Package up to $52,000 including accommodation and utility allowances
- End of contract bonus of 15% of annual salary
- Flights at start and end of contract PLUS return flights for you and your family for your annual vacation.
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
If you are interested in this job opportunity and would like to find out more, please get in contact with Victoria@headmedical.com