Head Medical are assisting with the recruitment of a Registered Children’s Nurse to the beautiful Island of Bermuda. This is a great opportunity to gain international experience and develop your career while living in a beautiful location. Bermuda is a fabulous place to live with pink sand beaches, dramatic beautiful coastline and an average temperature of 23 degrees Celsius. Picture yourself scuba-diving and sun-bathing in beautiful Bermuda where the average temperature is 28 degrees. You could be enjoying an outdoor lifestyle with just a short commute into work.
Moving to Bermuda means a commitment of at least 2 years. This ensures you have time to acclimatise and enjoy your new role before heading home again, if that is what you chose to do. Head Medical can assist with the paperwork involved in working overseas including assistance in registering with the Bermuda Nursing Council and obtaining your work permit.
What we are looking for:
- Registered Children’s Nurse with a minimum of 2 years' post-graduate experience in Paediatric nursing
- Registration with NMC (or similar)
- Graduate of a Registered Nurse Education Programme
- Certificate: CPR, ACLS, PALS and IV
- Experienced in paediatric physical assessment
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- People who are willing to relocate for a minimum of two years
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English - native speaker or IELTS level 7 required
Package on offer includes:
- Competitive salary
- Up to $3000 relocation allowance, return travel and temporary hospital accommodation for 3 months plus an attractive benefits package
- Assistance with visa registration
If you would like to discuss this role or other opportunities that may be of interest, please get in touch with Victoria at Head Medical email@example.com