Opportunities like this don't happen very often. How do you fancy a long-term/permanent move to Bermuda?
Bermuda is a sub-tropical string of islands in the North Atlantic. Picture yourself scuba-diving, sun-bathing and enjoying a beautiful combination of Brtish and American culture.
What we are looking for:
- Registered Nurses with a minimum of 2 years' post-graduate experience who are registered with the relevant governing body (for example, the NMC)
- Surgical and Medical Ward Nurses.
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- People who are willing to relocate for a minimum of two years
- Excellent English language skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
- You will be required to register with the Bermuda Nursing Council.
What we can offer:
- A comprehensive recruitment process and a friendly team to help you through it.
- Up to $3000 relocation budget, although this must include paying for your occupational health checks, flights and other admin.
- Travel and temporary hospital accommodation
- Full-time work with the Bermuda Hospitals Board
- Competitive salaries
Please get in touch to find out more.