Head Medical are working closely with Bermuda to recruit experienced qualified nurses for their medical/surgical wards. Offering a fantastic lifestyle Bermuda is a great opportunity to develop your nursing career while also enjoying the experience of living and working on a sub-tropical island.
Bermuda has a population of around 65,000 and an economy based on financial services, it boasts the third highest income per capita in the world. Here you will enjoy a fantastic outdoor lifestyle with just a short commute into work so you can live the dream of a good work/life balance. Picture yourself scuba-diving and playing sports on the beautiful pink sand beaches while also working in a large well-equipped general hospital.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Nursing degree
- Registered with NMC (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years post-qualification experience
- Excellent clinical skills
- Outstanding communication skills with fluent English - native speaker or IELTS level of 7 required
- Excellent salary starting at $73,170 BD
- $3000 BD relocation package
- Low tax rate of circa 6%
- Subsidised accommodation
- Health Insurance Package
- Life Assurance
- Optional Pension Plan
If you would like to find out more about this amazing job opportunity, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org