I am delighted to be recruiting Emergency Department Nurses for permanent posts in Bermuda. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain international experience, and earn a competitive salary in a tropical location. You must be willing to relocate for a minimum of two years and have a solid background of A&E work. I will explain about travel and accommodation to candidates who have a legitimate interest in these vacancies.
Head Medical can offer a smooth recruitment process, with assistance in registering with the Bermuda Nursing Council and obtaining your work permit.
Qualifications &/ Registration required:
- Graduate of a Registered Nurse Education Programme recognised by the Bermuda Nursing Council.
- Minimum of two years post-graduate nursing experience as an Emergency Room Nurse in a Level II facility.
- Current certifications BLS, ACLS, PALS are mandatory requirements.
- I.V. Therapy Certification, TNCC and ENPC are an asset.
- Experience in Physical assessment.
- Plaster of Paris application would be an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge and clinical competencies.
For more information about the role, please do not hesitate to get in touch.