Head Medical is assisting with the recruitment of an Oncology Nurse to the beautiful Island of Bermuda. This is a great opportunity to gain international experience and develop your career while living in a beautiful location. Bermuda is a fabulous place to live with pink sand beaches, dramatic beautiful coastline and an average temperature of 23 degrees Celsius.
Moving to Bermuda means a commitment of at least 2 years. This ensures you have time to acclimatise and enjoy your new role before heading home again, if that is what you chose to do. Head Medical can assist with the paperwork involved in working overseas including assistance in registering with the Bermuda Nursing Council and obtaining your work permit.
Your role is to administer chemotherapy, biotherapy and immunotherapy and monitor patients during their treatment. You will function as a primary care nurse assessing patients and family needs, formulating care plans.
Qualifications &/Registration required:
- Registered Nurse with bachelor’s degree or Diploma
- Current nursing registration (NMC or similar)
- Minimum two years current post graduate experience as an Oncology Nurse
- Excellent intravenous skills including starting, maintaining, and troubleshooting common intravenous access
- Experience with implanted ports and administering Chemotherapy
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certificate
- Up to $95,000 BMD per annum (low tax rate) depending on experience
- Up to $3000 relocation allowance, return travel and temporary hospital accommodation for 3 months plus an attractive benefits package
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please get in contact with Victoria@headmedical.com