Head Medical are assisting with the recruitment of a Registered nurse to the beautiful Islands of Turks and Caicos into a mixed specialty role. This is a 2-year post, which can be extended if you find you want to stay longer.
Turks & Caicos is a beautiful group of 40 Islands in the Caribbean surrounded by turquoise sea and famous for its perfect white sandy beaches. You can enjoy kite surfing, paddle boarding, sailing and there is a great coral reef where you can enjoy snorkelling straight from the beach. It is a British overseas territory and has offshore tax free status. You will find a large ex pat community with nationalities including Canadian, American, British, French, Haitian, Dominican and Scandinavian. Turks & Caicos has excellent weather all year round with temperatures from 25 to 32 degrees Celsius. If you are keen to utilise your specialist knowledge and skills in an idyllic location, this location is one to consider.
- A minimum of 3 years' post qualified experience
- Most recent experience to be within HDU/Critical Care/Mixed experience
- Hold relevant Nursing Council Registration
- Nursing Degree
- Fluent English language skills
- BLS/ACLS certificate
Salary & Benefits
- Tax free salary between $30000 – $45000 USD + usual overtime enhancements
- End of contract bonus of 15% of annual salary
- Accommodation and utility allowances
- 3 months accommodation
- Flights at start and end of contract PLUS return flights for you and your family for your annual vacation home.
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
If you are interested in this job opportunity and would like to find out more, please get in contact with Victoria@headmedical.com