Our client, Mediclinic Middle East are looking to recruit Midwives for one of their Abu Dhabi Hospitals. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading Healthcare organisations in the Middle East.
This is an urgent vacancy and interviews will be held online.
You must also;
- Relevant Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Midwifery
- At least two years in own country working as a midwife
- Be able to provide a Certificate of Good standing
- Eligibility for licensing or licensed with the relevant Health Authority as a Midwife
You will receive a comprehensive benefits package with this position, which will include, but not limited to:
- Excellent tax free (at source) salary
- Flights to and from your home country once a year
- 30 days annual leave, plus public holidays (8-10 days)
- Study leave
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. Its focus on oil exports and commerce is reflected by the skyline’s modern towers and shopping mega-centres such as Abu Dhabi and Marina malls. Beneath white-marble domes, the vast Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque features an immense Persian carpet, crystal chandeliers and capacity for 41,000 worshipers.
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors and nurses relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we will manage the registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
For any further queries contact me on Briony@headmedical.com