Australia's national private hospital operation and healthcare provider are currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses with ICU experience to go work in there Melbourne Hospital. They have more than 16,500 employees and more than 17,500 Accredited Medical Practitioners at 43 hospitals across the country, as well as 25 laboratories in New Zealand.
They are focused on having customer satisfaction - achieving 95% very good outcome for the past 4 years running. They are looking for passionate staff to join there team who are also willing to put their patient care first.
About the role
- Support the nursing team with planning, assessment, implementation and evaluation of excellent standard of evidence based, person centred patient care
- Demonstrate professional practice as evidence by adhering to AHPRA professional standards, code of ethics and conduct, legislative requirements and Healthscope's polices and processes
- Act as a valued member of the inter-disciplinary team to provide exceptional patient care by actively contributing to team processes and practices
- Collaborate with external partners to ensure patients receive a high quality of care across the health care continuum
- Maintain professional and constructive working relationships with our VMO partners, using a customer service mindset, to enable high quality patient outcomes
- 2 years minimum working on an ICU Ward in the UK or Ireland
- UK and Ireland nursing degree
- Commit to Quality Patient Care
- The ability to pass a Police Clearance
- AHPRA Registration (Completed, or Started the Process) : Our Registration team are on hand to support with this process
Situated on the banks of the Yarra River, Melbourne is a sophisticated, friendly, multicultural city and is home to people from over 140 nations. Melbourne's bays and peninsulas feature beautiful beaches, fine food and wine, chic beachfront towns and a variety of family attractions. There are excellent schools, public and private, and world-class universities.
The City of Knox is located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, between 20 and 25 kilometres south-east of the Melbourne CBD. In Wantirna, you are close to most shopping complexes and makes the suburb very accessible. There are plenty of schools, parks, walking tracks and cafes which is perfect for family living. "Close enough to the city to be convenient and get there in a timely manner, yet far enough to not be congested with traffic"
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors and nurses relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we will manage the registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
For any further queries contact me on Briony@headmedical.com