If you are an RSCN, do you fancy six months of sunshine in Gibraltar? This is an amazing opportunity for someone with relevant experience and qualifications.
We can offer:
- A six-month fixed-term contract at St Bernard's Hospital in Gibraltar
- Rent-free accommodation.
- Salary, dependant on years of service within the grade, ranges from £27,731 to £37,029 per annum, plus any allowances (pro-rata)
- A sunny location a hop, a skip, and a jump away from Spain. Think of all the adventures you could have on your days off!
I am looking for:
- An RSCN who is currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- A highly-motivated individual with good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- You must have a current passport and the Right to Work in the UK.
- You must be available for the full duration of six months, they will not consider shorter assignments.
If you are interested, please get in touch as soon as possible. Don't forget about our Refer a Friend scheme! Please pass my details to any of your relevant connections.