If you are a PGY4+ doctor and you are looking for the next step in your career in medicine or looking to build your experience in a different healthcare system, why not consider taking some time out to work in Central Queensland, Australia - a region that sees over 300 days per year of sunshine! The sub-tropical climate and its proximity to islands and beaches lends itself to an abundance of tourism activities all year round including boating, fishing, swimming and surfing. Whether you spend your days off exploring the region and all its natural wonders or taking advantage of the laid-back lifestyle and truly relaxing, you will be able to have the perfect work-life balance that many only dream of. All whilst continuing to develop your skills and knowledge with the great support of senior medical professionals.
We are recruiting for Principle House Officer positions to start in 2021. These positions will allow you to gain unprecedented experience in medicine and work closely with Consultant and registrars to develop your skills and knowledge. Contracts will be for 12 or 24 months.
- To provide medical services under the supervision and direction of senior staff.
- Document relevant clinical information accurately, concisely and legibly in-patient medical records.
- Conduct interviews, examinations and the identification of clinical problems
- To arrange investigations, surgical treatment, medical treatment and discharge as directed by the Consultant to which assigned.
- Conduct day to day review of patients.
- Ensure that discharge summaries and other correspondence are completed with minimum delay and prior to leaving the Unit.
- Participate in Outpatient Clinics
Interviews are being held immediately and so interested applicants are encouraged to send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org asap
Candidates must have MBBS or similar and be eligible for provisional general registration with AHPRA and you must be at least post-grad year 4+. Head Medical can advise you if your skills and experience meet the eligibility requirements.
For more information, please call Leona Young on 07825 303392.