Do you want clinical experience in a tertiary hospital? Would you like to explore your career options and explore a delightful new country? We currently have SHO / Registrar (PGY2+) vacancies in New Zealand to start in May 2018.
- Flexible contract length 3, 6, 9 or 12 months
- May or early June 2018 start
- Various sub-specialisms
- Tertiary Teaching hospital North Island
Waikato Hospital is one of New Zealand's largest tertiary teaching hospitals with a full range of sub-specialties on one campus. Its located in a medium-sized city (Hamilton) in a region (Waikato) that offers a temperate climate, a great lifestyle and a friendly welcome.
You will receive professional and personal support for Year 2, 3 and 4 house officers and registrars including:
- a full programme of clinical education
- involvement in research activities
- excellent academic and clinical skills training centre
- strong links to the Auckland University Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- an RMO Unit that is there to provide guidance, support and has an open door/drop in ethos.
Please get in touch with email@example.com for more information