Paediatric Anaesthetics RN/ODP Block Bookings
I am delighted to have been approached by a new client looking for FOUR experienced Registered Nurses or ODPs from an Anaesthetics - Paediatrics background. It is a fabulous opportunity to undertake block bookings for our client, a busy NHS teaching hospital in Glasgow. I can consider full time and part time hours. Shifts are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:30.
As a Contract Paediatric Anaesthetics RN/ODP, you will be able to provide care and support to both children and/or neonates in the perioperative environment. You will be expected to work independently with limited direct supervision and to provide specialist clinical advice.
- Qualified RN or ODP with a minimum of two years' post-graduate UK experience.
- Paediatric Life Support
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Post registration experience in Anaesthetics.
- Current registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council/HCPC
- Knowledge and experience of administering anaesthetics in the paediatric patient population
- Good understanding of clinical guidelines and best practice
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
If you are an experienced Paediatric Anaesthetics RN/ODP who meets the criteria above and you are a looking for a block booking, please get in touch.
Head Medical is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, Head Medical welcomes applications from all sections of society.