This is an exciting opportunity to experience life in one of the world’s greatest cities! China is the world's most populous country and has the fastest growing economy in the world. As wealthier Chinese, and the ever expanding ex-pat population seek improved healthcare services, our client is growing significantly over the next few years to meet this demand. You will be joining an established private hospital in a healthcare company that was established 20 years ago. If you are seeking a new challenge and would like the opportunity to fast-track your career in an emerging market, please do get in touch.
- JCI accredited hospital
- Working with doctors from all over the world
- All support team in the hospital from junior doctors to reception staff speak English
- Continuous support with professional development
- Generous salary package
- Tax incentives for foreign workers, including on school fees and housing
- Medical benefits for consultant and dependents
- Relocation services including flights, accommodation in China on arrival, employment pass etc
Beijing is currently the official capital of the Republic of China and the most populous of all the cities. Known as the gateway too many exciting tourist attractions, including the great wall of China, Beijing has embraced modernity however it has beautifully preserved not only its ancient buildings but also its long-standing culture and heritage. Living in Beijing, therefore, is a comprehensive opportunity to experience China’s past, present, and even future.
Beijing is home to one of the most important economies in the world. In the city centre, there are more than 750 finance companies, generating over 125 billion RMB and the central business district, which covers several thousands of square miles, is filled with shopping centres, luxurious accommodation options, and high-end housing.
The cost of living in Beijing between 30% - 40% lower than in London, UK therefore your salary will go much further. The Chinese government also offer tax incentives for foreign workers on key areas such housing, learning Mandarin, flights to your home country and children’s school fees.
Who are we looking for?
The hospital is ideally looking for a specialist with one or more of the below:
- Certification by one of the medical specialty boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Specialist Certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellowship with the Hong Kong Academy or College (FHKAM, FHKAM etc)
- Specialist certification from Singapore or Korea
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT or CCST) awarded by a competent authority of the UK or Ireland
- Certification by one of the Royal Colleges in Australia
- Specialist medical qualification from Western Europe
- Fellowship of the Royal college of Physicians of South Africa
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AND WRITE IN ENGLISH AT A FLUENT LEVEL
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.