A new and exciting opportunity to work close to Perth has arisen in a charming farming community only 40 kilometres from Perth.
This brand new practice has recently opened and is owned and run by a supportive group of senior general practitioners, who have a keen interest in developing their team and providing excellent primary care to rural communities.
- Remuneration: 55%-60% of billing depending on level of supervision required. Increased billings for FRACGP.
Purpose of position:
To provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness. Such care is based on latest evidence and guidelines and meets legislative requirements.
- To provide good clinical care:
- Providing skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services to patients
- Ordering diagnostic tests as needed, checking and informing patients of results as per clinics procedure.
- Referring patients appropriately to other providers if their needs exceed the range of care you can provide.
- Consulting and collaborating with colleagues to provide optimal care.
- Documenting all care provided and education/information given to patients within their health record, as per clinics procedure.
- To maintain good medical practice:
Hours Of Work Monday to Friday 8:30am–5pm. Saturday 9am-1pm
However, it is expected that our staff will work extra time on occasions if this is required to deliver essential patient care.
Australia’s sunniest capital city, Perth effortlessly blends urban cool with raw natural beauty. Its heart is bustling with new bars, restaurants, shopping and cultural spaces, and is also home to Kings Park - one of the world’s largest inner city parks. Just a short drive away are the beautiful wineries of the Swan Valley and a string of stunning beaches where you can watch amazing sunsets and even swim with wild dolphins. Little wonder The New York Times declared Perth a 'hipster haven'.
How Head Medical can help…
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.