Head Medical are currently recruiting for Medical Registrars to join our client's hospital in New Zealand from May 2019.
This role allows for the ultimate work-life balance as it is a Monday to Friday post, working 8am-4pm, with no weekend or nightshifts!
Duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing advice to GP's over the telephone, reviewing and admitting patients as necessary;
- Assessing and treating patients who have been referred by GP's and, at times, by the Emergency Department;
- Supporting House Officers by providing advice, guidance and clinical reviews when necessary;
- Working closely with on-call Consultants, discussing cases and escalating concerns;
- Participating in regular out-patient clinics.
Located in one of the sunniest regions of New Zealand, this location has a great climate with over 50km of white, sandy coastline to enjoy in your free time. The town boasts a vibrant retail and commercial area providing plenty of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars to indulge in.
To be eligible for these roles, you must hold General Registration or be eligible for Provisional General Registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. You must also hold MBBS or equivalent and have previously worked as a Medical Registrar. Head Medical can assist with the Medical Registration and visa applications if you are successfully appointed for the role.
To discuss in more detail, please call Leona Young on +44 131 240 5265 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org