In this senior position you will be responsible for leading and directing a group of senior medical practioners to deliver first class medical advice based on contemporary psychiatric and medical models.
You will have 7 Clinical Directors reporting directly to you representing the Adult psychiatry program, Rehabilitation, Addictions, Old Persons, Forensic Psychiatry and other specialist services.
Your job scope will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing medical and governance leadership to ensure first class care is delievered to patients throughout the health service.
- Ensuring effective and efficient medical services are provided by delivering safe and efficient rostering, sound and effective management of overtime and general HR management.
- Shaping the strategic direction of the provision of clinical services.
- Providing high level operational advice and input.
- Identifying and addressing complex issues to achieve positive clinical outcomes within budget, ensuring performance targets and service goals are met.
- Working collaboratively with key academic stakeholders.
This position may have a clinical component which can be negotiated.
Your suitabilily for this position will be assessed against the following critieria:
- Fellowship of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists or equivalent.
- Clinical leadership experience with ability to demonstrate innovating results.
- Experience in providing strong clinical leadership for groups of senior practitioners.
- Advanced problem solving.
- High level communication skills.
- A first class attitude towards collaboration and a personable nature.
This position is based in a major regional city in Queensland.
To express your interest please email email@example.com or call +44 131 240 5276.