We are delighted to be able to offer an exciting 6 months’ locum Paramedic position where you will provide clinical cover to the 111/190 line and be based on the beautiful island of Gibraltar.
Gibraltar is a small island on the southern tip of Spain boasting sub-tropical and Mediterranean weather. The island has a population of around 30,000 people and the official language spoken is English.
Our client is looking for a UK based HCPC Registered Paramedic to commence in post as soon as possible and is offering the following package;
- Salary of between £34,257.00-£37,029.00 pro rata depending on experience;
- 4 on 4 off shift rotation
- Rent free accommodation provided
- Return economy class flights from the UK to Gibraltar
To be eligible to apply for this role you must;
- Have current HCPC registration
- Be available to commence as soon as possible for a duration of 6 months
If this is of interest, please let me know as soon as possible and I will contact you to discuss this further.