We are looking for an experienced Haematologist who covers oncology and is available to cover one month of locum work on the beautiful Island of Bermuda! The clinic are offering a fantastic package to the successful candidate. Bermuda boasts some of the world's best beaches and the clinic offers a great work/life balance so you can also enjoy all that Bermuda has to offer!
What's on offer?
- Return flight to Bermuda at the beginning and end of contract
- Accommodation (or stipend should you prefer to choose your own accommodation)
- Work permit costs
- Opportunity to return to complete further locums for 2-4 week periods in the future
- Professional medical indemnity insurance
- Currently not required to quarantine in Bermuda for more than 24 - 48 hours on arrival (other terms apply, please speak to your recruiter)
- Bermuda is currently on the UK's corridor list: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-corridors
- Start date can be negotiable
A British Overseas Territory bathed in sunshine, beautiful turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and a top diving site. With British, North American, African, Portuguese and West Indian influences adding to the unique cultural melange.
A really safe, friendly island where you will be welcomed into the community. Fantastic for an outdoor lifestyle such as boating, fishing, golfing, biking or just kicking back enjoying the wonderful climate, food and relaxed vibe.
There are numerous good schools, public and private, excellent transport links to the UK, USA and beyond.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AND WRITE IN ENGLISH AT A FLUENT LEVEL.
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.