Locum Consultant in General Medicine - Scottish Highlands
We are looking for a suitably qualified Locum Consultant in General Medicine to work at this busy Hospital in the Scottish Highlands.
Cover is required on the following dates: 4th February 2019 to 3rd May 2019
We are looking for someone to work 40 to 48 hours per week as rota requires. Rate of pay is £120 per hour and one return journey up to £200 will be reimbursed with accommodation being provided - the hospital is approx 20 minutes drive from the airport.
In addition to relevant experience and current GMC registration with a license to practice - you will be asked to provide the following information prior to commencement of booking as part of our screening procedures:-
- Current General Medical Council registration with a licence to practice
- Two recent satisfactory professional references (for work undertaken within the last 12 months)
- PVG Disclosure Scotland clearance or DBS clearance undertaken within the last 12 months
- Occupational Health Clearances – these must be from a UK laboratory (we cannot accept OH documents from outwith the UK)
- Photo ID
- Proof of right to work in UK if required – LTR/Visa stamp
Get in touch with Allison on 0131 240 5287 or email email@example.com to discuss further.
**If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this opportunity please pass on my details. If you refer someone and they are successful you will be awarded £500 as a thank you.**