Head Medical are assisting with the recruitment of a Clinical Nurse Specialist within Oncology to the beautiful island of St Helena in the Caribbean for a period of 3 months.
St Helena is a UK overseas territory of approximately 4,500 residents based in the South Atlantic. It is a volcanic island with a tropical climate ranging between 17 and 28 degrees Celsius. The Island is considered a safe environment to live with petty theft and traffic violations topping the crime statistics!
Is to improve the lives of all within the community and help the island thrive by providing support to patients and their carers throughout their cancer pathway. You will provide support, education, and clinical expertise to help patients to self-manage their ongoing symptoms. You will support to improve current screening programmes and develop others where possible and administer chemotherapy to patients and support local nurses in learning to undertake this task.
- Registered Nurse, Level 1 with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Nursing Degree
- Chemotherapy administration trained
- Experienced within Oncology and palliative care
- Up to £38,000pa on a pro rata basis (low tax rate)
- Tax free international supplement (£17,800pa pro rata)
- Lump sum pension contribution of 7.5% end of contract
- Relocation allowance
- Airfare paid for travel to and from island for start and end of contract.
Get in touch to have a confidential discussion to learn more.