Are you a junior doctor seeking a new challenge, coastal scenery, and wishing to work for an employer that can support your development?
A great opportunity has arisen on the east coast of Yorkshire. On behalf of a long-standing established teaching hospital Head Medical are looking out for CT1/FY2 candidates within Emergency or Acute Medicine.
These posts are to work on the Emergency Assessment Unit rota and are designed to support the expansion and development of this hospital's Same day Emergency Care Services.
What’s on offer for you?
- Salary scale between £51,000-£58,000 (includes enhancements)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Blue light discounts
- Commitment to helping their staff develop in their current job and beyond. Can provide you with an excellent range of development activities carefully selected to help staff develop new skills and successful working practices.
About the Trust:
- A teaching hospital that trust-wide provides services for a population of around 800,000 people. Your ideas and ways of working can help this organisation achieve its future objectives and goals.
- A key benefit of working for this NHS Foundation Trust is that the structure helps them work more closely with local people and service users to help them respond to the needs of the community.
- Over recent years the catchment area has grown significantly, making the Trust’s population more diverse than ever.
- Hospital has an emergency department (A&E) and provides acute medical and surgical services, including trauma and intensive care services to the population and visitors to the East Coast.
- New modern Urgent and Emergency Care Centre to open in Spring 2024
- 12 months of medical experience after full GMC registration (or equivalent).
- Current GMC Full Registration and Licence to Practise.
- Current ALS certificate
- 6 months experience in an NHS Acute Medicine setting
- Interest is sought from candidates who have a background in any of the following specialties:- Emergency Medicine, General Medicine specialties
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV or simply email email@example.com for more information. We would love to hear from you!!