This is the chance to join a regional cardiovascular centre which also has education and research facilities compliant with international standards. China is the world's most populous country and currently has the fastest growing economy on the planet. You will be joining an established private hospital that was founded by an international medical non-profit organisation based in the US and partly funded by the Clinton Global Initiative. If you are seeking a new challenge and would like the opportunity to fast-track your career in an emerging market, please do get in touch.
- International standard hospital
- Working with doctors from all over the world
- All support team in the hospital from junior doctors to reception staff speak English
- Continuous support with professional development
- Generous salary
- Much lower cost of living than UK/Europe
- Tax incentives for foreign workers, including on school fees and housing
- Relocation services, help with employment pass etc
Changchun, with a population of over eight-million, is the second largest city in north- east China. As the capital of Jilin Province, it is the economic, political, and cultural centre of the region. The name of the city means “Long Spring” in Chinese, and it is also one of China’s four ‘National Garden Cities’, awarded this accolade due to the abundance of greenery in the city. Living in Changchun offers the chance to enjoy life in a modern Chinese city with a large and active expat community. There are many things to do in Changchun, including: visiting Jinguye Lake, 200km2 of beautiful National Forest; seeing the amazing creations at the World Sculpture Park; wandering through the Zoological and Botanical Gardens; stepping back in time at Changchun Geological Palace Museum, and much more.
What are we looking for?
The hospital is ideally looking for a specialist with one or more of the below:
- Certification by one of the medical specialty boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Specialist Certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellowship with the Hong Kong Academy or College (FHKAM, FHKAM etc)
- Specialist certification from Singapore or Korea
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT or CCST) awarded by a competent authority of the UK or Ireland
- Certification by one of the Royal Colleges in Australia
- Specialist medical qualification from Western Europe
- Fellowship of the Royal college of Physicians of South Africa
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AND WRITE IN ENGLISH AT A FLUENT LEVEL.
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.