We are delighted to be supporting NHS England to recruit General Practitioners for fantastic opportunities in West Midlands.
This campaign is part of the NHS England International GP Recruitment Programme, which aims to recruit around 2,000 doctors from overseas into English general practice by 2020. It is unrivalled in the high level of support you will receive in moving to a new country and transitioning into a new healthcare system.
This campaign, which offers an unrivaled level of support to international doctors moving to the UK, will run for a limited time only.
Some of the benefits for successful applicants:
- GMC fees paid for you
- Financial contribution towards Indemnity Insurance
- Assistance with English Language tests and continued training
- Paid leave to improve English Language skills if required
- Financial support (capped) with accommodation PLUS up to £500 towards transport costs for first 28 days in post
- Support in getting to know the area you will be living and working in
- Induction training
- Practices involved in this scheme will be offering attractive and competitive salaries
- Minimum 3-year role with an NHS practice in the West Midlands
- Generous help with relocation costs, Purchasing of some new household goods and continued mentorship for 6 months
You will be supported with dedicated training programmes, help with meeting language requirements and in meeting the standards of the national Induction and Refresher (I&R) Scheme.
Find out more about the process of applying for jobs in Midlands with NHS England.
Learn more about English Language requirements for working as a GP in the NHS.
If you are a trained GP who completed your family medicine qualification in either Europe, Australia, South Africa or Canada and are interested in discussing opportunities based in the beautiful West Midlands with us, please contact us on the details below for an informal discussion.