- Regional location
- Mixed billing
- Sponsorship provided
- Fulltime nursing support
Located in Maryborough, this medical centre offers a comprehensive and integrated range of services to patients of all ages at one convenient location.
We are actively looking for a General Practitioner to be a part of their growing team. They have a DWS position and an existing patient base for a new doctor to take over.
Medical Practice profile
- Medical Practice is a dynamic, long running, privately owned, Mix-billing practice
- Practice with a very strong family orientated patient base.
- The medical clinic comprises of 4 consulting rooms & a treatment room
- 3 doctors are working at present.
- 3 nurses available for support
- The Medical practice team also includes nursing staff, full time practice manager, administrative & reception staff.
- Well-equipped medical practice
A description about the Medical Practice,
The medical practice aims to provide high quality health care services to the patients in the area and aims to provide an efficient service. The practice is presently looking to expand to provide a wider range of medical services and uses the Best Practice software for well-maintained patient records.
The medical clinic is equipped with 4 consulting rooms and 1 treatment room with modern facilities and the doctors will be assisted with full time nursing support.
The Medical Practice hours are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
Maryborough is a town and suburb within the state of Queensland, Australia. It is located on the Mary River in Queensland and is situated approximately 255 kilometres north of the state capital, Brisbane.
The industry in Maryborough is highly concentrated on tourism as it is the home to many heritage listed sites in Australia.
- Non VR & VR GPs holding APHRA- active General or Specialist registration
- Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
If you think you are the right candidate or for further details regarding this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below.
How Head Medical can help…
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.