The NHS England is running an international recruitment campaign for General Practitioners. The IGPR program offers an unrivalled level of support to GP's wanting to return to the UK.
Are you a UK or EEA national? Did you undertake your GP training within the UK? Have you been working overseas for less than 10 years, and do you now wish to return to work in England?
If the answer to the above questions is yes, then the process will be very straightforward for you: there won’t be any assessments and you will be able to start working independently as a GP after only 1 month supervised placement.
- Up to £18,500 relocation package
- Help with indemnity insurance fees, GMC membership and DBS fees
- Free RCGP membership for a year
- Reimbursement of occupational health check fees
- Access to top up training and other educational support
This is a great opportunity for a GP to return to the UK without the need to go through a full Induction & Refresher program.